Barnyard Millet – Natural & Unpolished SiriDhanya
Price - Inclusive of GST and Shipping
About the product
· Bhagar in Marathi, shyama in Bengali, moraiyo in Gujarati, sanwa in Hindi, oodalu in Kannada, kuthiraivolly in Tamil and udalu in Telugu.
· Naturally grown, without chemicals and pesticides, Non-GMO.
· Great option in diet for weight loss.
· Suitable for Vegan and Gluten-free diet.
· Health benefits: High with fibres, anti-oxidants, vitamins, minerals, and Low in calories and sugar.
· Diabetes Management Millet.
· Can be consumed during Fasting.
1. Barnyard millet are easy to cook and can be adapted in various recipes.
2. Wash properly and soak for 4-5 hours before use.
3. Make porridge or Kheer for all age groups, Cheela, Dosa, Idli’s, Bhakri, khichadi, pulao, Upma, Pongal, Lemon Rice, Cookies and many more.
4. It can be used for thickening soups, curries or as a base for warm grain salads.
Nourishment Inside: Unpolished Barnyard Millet
Shelf Life: 6 months if preserved in an air tight container without contact to moisture or wet objects.
No Preservatives added.
Points to remember while including Millets in Diet:
1. Wash thoroughly the millet 4-5 times and soak for minimum 3-4 hours before cooking.
2. Do not eat different kinds of millet on the same day.
3. Do not completely switch over to one kind of grain.
4. Introduce new grains gradually in small quantity in your diet. Sudden switch over is not recommended.
5. Moderation is key of consumption.
Do you face the challenge of finding nourishing, tasty, and easy-to-make food items that can be a part of your daily diet??
Do you agree that nourishment should be a life-time c commitment and not a short-term diet with limited health benefits??
Look no more!!
“Orish provides you the choice of including nourishing, tasty, and easy-to-make food items in your everyday meals.”
Free shipping all across India
All products are freshly made
It may take 2-3 days to ship
NO questions asked refund policy
You are not happy with the product, we will refund it.