Proso Millet – Natural & Unpolished SiriDhanya
Price - Inclusive of GST and Shipping
About the product
· Also Known as Chena / Barro / Pingu / Pani Varagu / Cheno
· Proso millet is less known minor millet which is mostly grown in the dry climate
· Helps in reducing triglyceride levels thus, having cardioprotective property
· Low glycemic index
· Rich in antioxidants like polyphenols and carotenoids
· Rich source of Vitamin B6 and folic acid
· Gluten free
1. Proso millet are easy to cook and can be adapted in various recipes.
2. Wash properly and soak for 4-5 hours before use.
3. Make porridge or Kheer for all age groups, Cheela, Dosa, Idli’s, Bhakri, khichadi, pulao, Upma, Pongal, Lemon Rice, Cookies and many more.
4. It can be used for thickening soups, curries or as a base for warm grain salads.
Nourishment Inside: Unpolished Proso Millet
Shelf Life: 6 months if preserved in an air tight container without contact to moisture or wet objects.
No Preservatives added.
Points to remember while including Millets in Diet:
1. Wash thoroughly the millet 4-5 times and soak for minimum 3-4 hours before cooking.
2. Do not eat different kinds of millet on the same day.
3. Do not completely switch over to one kind of grain.
4. Introduce new grains gradually in small quantity in your diet. Sudden switch over is not recommended.
5. Moderation is key of consumption.
Do you face the challenge of finding nourishing, tasty, and easy-to-make food items that can be a part of your daily diet??
Do you agree that nourishment should be a life-time c commitment and not a short-term diet with limited health benefits??
Look no more!!
“Orish provides you the choice of including nourishing, tasty, and easy-to-make food items in your everyday meals.”
Free shipping all across India
All products are freshly made
It may take 2-3 days to ship
NO questions asked refund policy
You are not happy with the product, we will refund it.